Monday, January 19, 2009

The Seven Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I Love to play softball! I've been playing softball for four years and, throwing and catching when younger. I play first base and pitcher. I go to pitching clinics and softball camps. My family has a big family history!

2. I Love to play the piano! I am in grade 5 in piano. Both my Grandma and my Mom are piano teachers. I also take theory. If you look downstairs in my basement you will see a whole room full of piano books.

3. My favorite color is blue!

4. I have two sisters one is in her second year of university. The other in in grade eleven.

5. My favotie class is english and, it's my highest mark!

6. My favorite thing to do is going to ball tournements with my family. Also playing video games.

7. My favoite kind of pet is a huskey dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment